“That the Church in Latin America may announce the Gospel with renewed vigour and enthusiasm.”
At first, (before I watched it) I thought –“Sounds okay – even authentic”.
But WHICH Gospel? The Gospel of Francis?
In the video:
We see a Latin American Indian girl speaking:
” I ask that our ways of life may be respected, our rights and our traditions.
Will you listen to me? “
The FP (aka PF) speaks:
“I want to be a spokesman for the deepest longing of indigenous peoples and I want you to add your voice to mine in a heartfelt prayer – that all will respect indigenous peoples, threatened in their identity and even in their existence.”
Reread the prayer intention. Is this the Gospel he is talking about? – that all will respect indigenous peoples threatened in their identity?
Sounds like a political statement.
Surely his prayer to God should mention the salvation of their souls?
Comment by Tt Crusader:
He wants us to respect indigenous people in their traditions.
Hmm, again, in the short yet horrible reign of the false prophet and the antichrist,
everything is upside down, black becomes white, white becomes black.
By the above statement, what he is really saying is,
- “Do not baptize.
- Do not save the souls of those not yet baptised.
- Do not free them from Oiginal Sin,
- Do not let them enter heaven.
- Do not let them partake of the rightful inheritance of the blood of Jesus Christ.”
Of course, the false prophet, who prepares the world for the anti-christ does the anti of Christ:
Instead of promoting the great commission of Jesus Christ in Matthew 28,
He does all he can to extinguish it,
to snuff out the fire of truth by wrapping it in a blanket of lies,
hiding under the veil of the lie of the false mercy
in this year of false mercy of “respect” for
Who, until the masonic-infiltrated council of Vatican 2, were called “pagans”,
not because the church judged them to be inferior,
but because the Church loved them,
and were deemed by the Church to be in urgent need
of the true Mercy,
ie, the Baptism of Jesus Christ,.
to save their souls from original sin
and from the demonic spirits they worshipped.
Mathew 28: 19-20
|“Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.|
|Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world”|
Here is a partial list of members of the Church Triumphant who respected indigenous people,
not in their pagan traditions, but in the light of their immortal souls,
who in many cases sacrificed their own lives as martyrs
as an act of True Mercy,
to bring to them the free gift of salvation
in the form of the sacrament of Baptism of the Catholic Church.
- St Peter Damian and the Marist Missionaries of the Pacific,
- St Francis Xavier, the greatest Roman Catholic missionary of modern times, who was instrumental in the establishment of Christianity in India, the Malay Archipelago, and Japan.
- St Patrick,
- the Franciscans after Colombus in the Americas,
- Sts Cyril and Methodius who brought the Word of God to the Slavic nations,
- St Paul Miki and companions in Japan,
- the Korean martyrs of the 19th century
- or even our own St Mary Mackillop , who brought salvation to many in outback Australia.
Comment by Donna Liane:
“I’m an indigenous Catholic.
Will he please leave my traditions intact?”