Are we at the second stage of the schism?
The first stage will be when only those who truly know Me, and understand the Truth of the Holy Gospels, will decide that they cannot accept lies in My Name….”
The second stage will come about when people are denied the Holy Sacraments, as they are meant to be.”
(Prophecy from the Book of Truth 20th October, 2013)
See article on First Stage of schism fulfilled at : https://remnantdisciples.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/the-dubia-schism-and-prophecy/
The Holy Sacraments of Eucharist, Holy Orders, Extreme Unction (Last Rites) are DEFINITELY NOT being administered in the way “they are meant to be.” (see prophecy above).
- The ordination of a homosexual couple to the priesthood by Archbishop Julian Barrio of Santiago de Compostela, Spain (See article on 14th December, 2016 at : http://www.pewsitter.com/view_news_id_254438.php
- Canadian bishops approved The Most Holy Sacrament of the Last Rites for those contemplating euthanasia. See article in LifeSiteNews on 12th December, 2016
- “Vatican Approves ‘Transitory’ Gay Seminarians” on Dec 8, 2016 (See Church Militant TV at: http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/vatican-oks-transitory-gay-seminarians
In the latter case,, while still excluding men with deep-seated tendencies, the rules have been relaxed so that men with “transitory homosexual tendencies”. See fullarticle at the above link.
Would these examples below also count?
- Pf emphasizes that “unjust discrimination” against gays and lesbians is unacceptable, and he downplays the idea of “living in sin” and suggests that priests should use their own discretion on whether divorced Catholics in new marriages can take Communion. See CNN news at: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/08/europe/vatican-pope-family
In fact, because of his many (unofficial) utterances, many take it that those living in adulterous relationships can approach the Most Holy Sacrament of the Eucharist, if they want to.
- Pope Francis seemed to suggest that a Lutheran could receive Communion in the Catholic Church after consulting her conscience.This exchange came up during a prayer service on 15th November, 2015 at a Lutheran church in Rome that had invited the pontiff. See full article at: http://religionnews.com/2015/11/20/pope-francis-say-lutherans-can-take-communion-catholic-mass/
AND WHAT ABOUT CONFESSION?
- “And here I recommend that you understand not only the language of the word, but also that of gestures. If someone comes to you and feels something must be removed from him, but perhaps he is unable to say it, but you understand … it’s all right, he says it this way, with the gesture of coming. First condition. Second, he is repentant. If someone comes to you it is because he doesn’t want to fall into these situations, but he doesn’t dare say it, he is afraid to say it and then not be able to do it. But if he cannot do it, ad impossibila nemo tenetur [no one is obliged to do the impossible]. And the Lord understands these things, the language of gestures. Have open arms, to understand what is inside that heart that cannot be said or said this way … somewhat because of shame … you understand me….. Often shame makes one mute and … The gesture, the language of the gesture. (Meeting with priests and deacons of Rome, February 11, 2016) See full article at: https://en.denzingerbergoglio.com/if-someone-comes-to-you-and-feels-something-must-be-removed-from-him-but-perhaps-he-is-unable-to-say-it-but-you-understand-its-all-right-he-says-it-this-way-with-the-ge/#Francis
Can we receive absolution without confessing? That is not a true administration of the Sacrament.
The Holy Sacraments will never be the same again, and this is only the beginning.