Prayer Theme: Salvation of Souls
Overview of Readings
1. Bible: Isaiah 19: 16-23 (This reading seems to speaks to us of events today –and of hope for both Christians and pagans. The reading tells about pockets of the people of God in the pagan country of Egypt. There will be ‘an altar to the LORD at the center of Egypt.’ ‘The Egyptians shall know the LORD’ ‘…they shall turn to the LORD and he shall be moved by their entreaty and heal them.’)
2. B of T: 2nd 2013. (Greatest persecution is from other Christians: This is the exactly same reading we opened up last week. The lady who opened it noticed and asked whether she should try again. There were no markers in the book. AGAIN, she opened up at that reading. I guess the Lord was trying to warn us, so that we are prepared. We notice that this happens quite often, but not usually so close together. The reading warns us about the new prayers which are to be introduced, and especially the changes to Holy Communion.)
3. B of T: 15th June, 2011 ( Intellectual snobbery: Jesus warns us about getting involved in debates on God’s Word – where people who say they love Him, try to analyse it and think they know best. This is the sin of pride. He warns us to stay humble. He tells us that this only causes division amongst His followers. People who do this won’t be able to draw close to Him. This message repeats the message of the [previous reading – that is: ‘Never persecute others in My Name, especially your fellow Christians.’)
1. Bible (NAB)
On that day the Egyptians shall be like women, trembling with fear, because of the LORD of hosts shaking his fist at them.k 17. And the land of Judah shall be a terror to the Egyptians. Every time they think of Judah, they shall stand in dread because of the plan the LORD of hosts has in mind for them.
18. On that day there shall be five cities* in the land of Egypt that speak the language of Canaan and swear by the LORD of hosts; one shall be called “City of the Sun.”
- On that day there shall be an altar to the LORD at the center of Egypt, and a sacred pillar to the LORD near its boundary. 20. This will be a sign and witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt, so that when they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior to defend and deliver them. 21.The LORD shall make himself known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day; they shall offer sacrifices and oblations, make vows to the LORD and fulfill them. 22. Although the LORD shall smite Egypt severely, he shall heal them; they shall turn to the LORD and he shall be moved by their entreaty and heal them.n
23On that day there shall be a highway from Egypt to Assyria; the Assyrians shall enter Egypt, and the Egyptians enter Assyria, and the Egyptians shall worship with the Assyrians.
Readings from the Book of Truth
The greatest persecution will be inflicted by Christians upon Christians
November 2, 2013
My dearly beloved daughter, I must urge all of God’s children to join in union and pray for My Church on Earth.
My Heart heaves at this time, for there is great hatred being shown to those who are practicing Christians. The persecution of Christians will continue in all countries and this includes all those who have, at this time, the freedom to practice their homage to Me. The greatest persecution will be inflicted by Christians upon Christians. The scourging of My Body on Earth will be at its worst from within, as brother will turn against brother and sister against sister. You will soon see the declaration of the new prayers, which will be introduced by the new liturgy.
The main changes will refer to the Holy Communion, where it will be presented as something, which bears little resemblance to My death on the Cross, when I gave up My Body for all sinners. By declaring that Holy Communion means the joining together of all of humanity, as one before God, you will insult Me, because this would be contrary to the Truth. The Truth no longer means the Truth, because so many spread lies, exaggerate and do not understand how easily the Truth can be tampered with. When twisted, in a subtle way, many will not notice the changes, when the Truth is not adhered to. Lies will take the place of the Truth, divide the human race and create the separation from God, which will lead to destruction.
Always cherish the Truth, because without it the sun will darken, the moon will no longer present light when night falls and the stars will no longer shine in those days which will signal the final darkness, before I come to reclaim My Kingdom.
By then, only the Truth will save you.
Intellectual Religious Snobbery offends Me
15th June, 2011
Today, My daughter, I want to warn those devoted followers of Mine, who publicly proclaim My Name, to follow the Truth of My Teachings and to tread carefully. I love all My followers and especially those who show humility at all times.
I become frustrated, however, when solemn and earnest Christians, who speak My Word, try to analyse My Teachings in a loud and dictatorial manner. Not enough is it to spread My Word, they feel they must bring My Teachings into a human intellectual debate, which serves only one purpose.
To prove to others that they are more qualified to understand My Most Holy Word. So intent are they to prove that they are right in their discernment, that they divide My true followers. Their solemn and earnest devotion to Me can often render them impotent in their real love for Me, which should always stem from humility.
They must keep their loud voices, full of intellectual criticism, quiet. They must stop, listen to My Voice and resist the urge to prove their knowledge of spiritual matters to others. When they do this they are guilty of the sin of pride. They do not know Me at all. Because they do not take the time to stay quiet and humble themselves before My Eyes, which are all-seeing. Until these solemn followers of mine become little in My Eyes and lower themselves before Me, I will not be able to draw them to Me.
Glorify Me. Honour My Word. Follow My example. Never persecute others in My Name, especially your fellow Christians.
Your beloved Teacher and Saviour