God has warned us in His Holy Scriptures:
“A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth that which is evil. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh” (Lk 6:45).
“Be not deceived, God is not mocked” (Gal 6:7).
“And he opened his mouth unto blasphemies against God” (Apoc 13:6)…
“For fools speak folly, and their minds plot iniquity: to practice ungodliness,
to utter error concerning the Lord, to leave the craving of the hungry unsatisfied, and to deprive the thirsty of drink.7 The villainies of villains are evil; they devise wicked devices to ruin the poor with lying words, even when the plea of the needy is right”.( Isaiah 32:6-7)
“And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon.” (Rev.13:11)
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in the clothing of sheep, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” (Matthew 7:15)
What is a false prophet?
A prophet is one who speaks to us God’s word. A “false” prophet speaks God’s word – but it is false: twisted, misquoted; falsities inserted, etc.
A false prophet speaks true words of God at times, but when it suits him, he speaks words that are not from God, but implies, or says that they are. He is two-faced. He says what people want to hear. He is a “Janus” or Janus-faced.
Jesus described false prophets as “wolves in sheep’s clothing”. Revelation describes the false prophet as having 2 horns like a lamb. (See Rev. 13:11 above) The Mitre the pope wears can signify the “2 horns”.
Jesus tells us we will know them by their fruits. Some of them are listed below:
The words of the False Prophet belie his true identity:
- Bergoglio jokes about our Lord’s Crucifixion as can be read in a book co-authored by him in 2010
Other public acts of blasphemy against God or the Saints include his
- happy reception of a Marxist hammer-and-sickle “crucifix”,
- his dedication of the same to the Blessed Virgin Mary,
- his suggestion that Jesus Christ sinned and probably had to “apologize” to his parents for staying behind in Jerusalem,
- his outrageous contention that the Blessed Mother may have entertained blasphemous thoughts about God deceiving her,
- his scandalous claim that we need not fear the Last Judgment because it will be a cakewalk,
- and his insinuation that the Immaculate Virgin had flaws.
- These terrifying blasphemies are underscored by his refusal to remove his skullcap or kneel before the “Blessed Sacrament” exposed (kneeling he typically reserves for the annual washing of politically-correct feet).
- He jokes about the Holy Trinity: (Dr. Emilce Cuda) says Francis urged them to do theological ethics with a “hermeneutic of unity in difference,” creating processes in which the Holy Spirit forges new synthesis out of disparities and disagreements. In the meeting, the pope jokingly likened this to the way the Holy Trinity functions. “Inside the Holy Trinity they’re all arguing behind closed doors,” Cuda says Francis told them, “but on the outside they give the picture of unity.”(Austin Ivereigh, “The woman who knows how to read Pope Francis”, Crux, Mar. 25, 2017; underlining added.) The ‘joke’ is indicative of many heresies.
- “…The Pope added: “is God unjust? He was unjust with his son, he sent him to the cross,…” see: https://nonvenipacem.com/2016/12/17/next-up-on-the-francis-insult-hit-list-st-john-the-baptist-and-the-first-person-of-the-trinity/
- 2016 : “First, we have Francis accusing John the Baptist of “doubt”, or lack of faith, in Matthew 11: Although John was great, strong, secure in his vocation, “he still had dark moments,” he had his doubts,” said Francis. In fact, John began to doubt in prison, even though he had baptized Jesus, “because he was a Saviour that was not as he had imagined him.” (http://www.onepeterfive.com/papal-eisegesis-time-st-john-baptists-doubt/
· The Blessed Virgin Mary commits mortal sin at the foot of the cross, accusing God the Father of deception “Lies! I Was Cheated” –– Pope Francis’ Daring Statement About Mary at Domus Santae Marthae on the 20 December, 2013 . See: http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/lies-i-was-cheated-pope-francis-daring.html
- Pope Francis’ in his homily on Dec 2015: “Instead of returning home with his family, he stayed in Jerusalem, in the Temple, causing great distress to Mary and Joseph who were unable to find him. For this little “escapade”, Jesus probably had to beg forgiveness of his parents. The Gospel doesn’t say this, but I believe that we can presume it.” See: (http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/homilies/2015/documents/papa-francesco_20151227_omelia-santa-famiglia.html )
- Bergoglio claims Judas was repentant and victimized.
“Bergoglio earlier this week (April 2016) delivered a sermon at Casa Santa Marta in which he called Judas Iscariot a poor, repentant man, victimized and driven to suicide by unmerciful lovers of the law”. The writer comments: “This stunning attempt to rehabilitate Judas Iscariot, the greatest, most wicked traitor in history and despairing self-murderer, is beyond unprecedented. It reeks of supernatural evil.” See: (http://www.barnhardt.biz/2016/04/16/gloves-off-paragraph-303-god-wills-mortal-sin-and-bergoglios-sinister-affinity-for-judas-iscariot/ )
- Only a false prophet would contradict the Catholic Church teaching on “hell”: On November 6, 2016, in a midday address after the Angelus in St. Peter’s Square, Pope Francis suggested that everyone goes to heaven. He said: “The ‘children of heaven and resurrection’ are not a privileged few, but they are all men and all women, because the salvation brought by Jesus is for everyone.”
In an interview published in the La Stampa on December 31, 2013, he said: “Never fear the final judgment, because Christ will always be at our side.”
Likewise, in Amoris Laetitia (297), Pope Francis wrote: “No one can be condemned forever, because that is not the logic of the Gospel!” See: https://veritas-vincit-international.org/2017/02/11/pope-francis-everyone-goes-to-heaven/
- A true pope would not make fun of any religious orders, let alone those who are attracting many vocations. or use the phrase “superstar” or “postmistress” in reference to the Blessed Virgin.
In referring to religious orders, he said that he worries because “The Spirit does not follow the logic of human success.” He denounced them as “Pelagians,” who want a return to asceticism and penance, “soldiers who seem ready to do anything for the defense of faith and morality, and then some scandal emerges involving the founder [male or female].”
- On the 27th 2017, the false prophet inferred that obeying the 10 Commandments paralyzes you, and keeps you from going forward. He says they are ‘fainthearted’ and calls them ‘confined souls’. See:http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2017/01/27/pope_fear_of_everything,_the_sin_that_paralyzes_christians/1288641
- Proselytism is solemn nonsense. We need to get to know each other, listen to each other and improve our knowledge of the world around us.
A true Pope would commend to us Jesus’ words: “Go into the whole world and proclaim the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15). Pope Paul VI affirmed in his letter On Evangelization in the Modern World: “We wish to confirm once more that the task of evangelizing all people constitutes the essential mission of the Church” (14). Evangelization is at the very heart of what it means to be followers of the Lord.
- The false prophet said: “I believe in God, not in a Catholic god”.
- He says: “:We cannot insist only on issues related to abortion, gay marriage and the use of contraceptive methods.” And also says: “the most urgent problem that the Church is facing is youth unemployment and the loneliness of the old. “
- If the Christian is a restorationist, a legalist, if he wants everything clear and safe, then he will find nothing. Compare this with Pope Benedict XVI: “Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the church, is often labeled today as a fundamentalism. … Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and ‘swept along by every wind of teaching,’ looks like the only attitude acceptable to today’s standards.”
- The false Prophet, at the World Youth Day in Krakow, Poland, Jul 27, 2016 / 04:51 pm).- said to the youth: “You must do your duty and make chaos all night. Show your Christian joy, the joy the Lord gave you to be in the community who follows Jesus,” See: http://lasalettejourney.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/francis-exhorts-youth-to-disorder-which.html
- For example, when the Bishop of Rome preached at the Domus Santae Martae in May 2013, he said in a homily: “We must meet one another doing good. ‘But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!’ But do good: we will meet one another there.” By “there,” he meant heaven. In other words, atheists can go to heaven by doing good works. This is clearly error. See: http://www.traditionalcatholicpriest.com/2016/10/14/why-pope-francis-is-a-false-prophet/